We at Protectco Fire Safety Services provide fire suppression system installations, repairs, inspections and maintenance all in accordance with NFPA 17A requirements and local fire codes. Our service technicians are tested and certified to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors (NAFED) standards and are licensed by the State of Illinois.
Detailed 35 point system inspection report is provided with each service and includes:
- Inspecting the system for visible sign that the system has been fired, tampered or leaked
- Check and clean system components for proper operation
- Inspect gas valve operation and gas valve shutoff function
- Install up-to-date fusible links when required
- Inspect visual cylinder condition and verify hydro-test date for cylinder
- Inspect and test pull station
- Weight cylinder cartridge and replace when required
- Inspect all nozzles and verify their proper air, blockage and presence of blow-off caps.
- Inspect for any change in hazard area that might affect performance of the system
- Change tamper seal and tag suppression system as required.
In addition to servicing existing systems, as an authorized Pyro Chem ® distributor, we can design install fully integrated new fire suppression system to meet your specific needs.